The EU project “Innovative Practices in Biotourism” supports the communities of the cross-border areas of Prespa in Greece and Korca in Albania through the development of tourism initiatives. As part of the project, this contest aims to take Biotourism to the people and ask WHAT BIOTOURISM MEANS TO YOU.
Send us your posters and win a tablet today!
E-mail: [email protected]
More info on Biotourism: http://biopolitics.gr/
All posters will be exhibited at the international Biotourism conference in Prespa, in October 2013 (date to be confirmed). Winning entries and honorable mentions will be used in an international Biotourism campaign. They will also be printed and disseminated at different events, and promoted by travel operators and Info centers in Greece and Albania
Deadline: July 14, 2013
- BIOTOURISM – press release
- Bio-tourism – Stakeholder’s training in Korca
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.3 Conduct the research
- First Steering Committee Meeting
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.1. Survey design
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.2 Create Database for the stakeholders
- Kick Off Meeting – Greece
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.4 Analyses and Reports
- Beyond Borders – Activity 4.3 Public Awareness Campaign