|The main objective of the project: The project aims at establishing an innovative & cost effective solution for monitoring the Natural Resources of Greece & Albania cross – border areas.
The specific objectives of the project:
- Monitoring the natural resources of the whole cross border area
- Provision of probability based vulnerability assessments
- Provision of thematic digital and hardcopy maps of the areas covered with climate change impacts and adaptation
- Extensive use of tools for climate change impacts and adaptation data management and modeling
- Contribution to the development of existing local, regional, national and European networks for global change impact and adaptation
- Strong Dissemination of knowledge and results to the local administrators and stakeholders
- Derivation of critical impact factors for the environmental impacts for the designing of policy targets and adaptation measures concerning climate protection in the area of coverage.
Lead Partner:Region of Western Macedonia