Kick Off Meeting of the “Innovative Space Satellite Monitoring of the Environmental Natural Resources of the Cross – Border Area Greece – Albania
Duration: 18-19 January, 2013
All the partners meet together in the Kick off Meeting which took place in Kastoria, Greece on 18 and 19 of January, 2013, and agreed on the project implementation action plan, which set the time frame of the activities in both countries.
Signing of Partnership Agreement was the first step implemented by all the partners prior to the organization of the Kick off Meeting.
- First Steering Committee Meeting
- TOT workshop – How to Green their schools?
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.5 Benchmarking Analysis
- ECO clubs in Korca and Pogradec
- Bio-tourism – Stakeholder’s training in Korca
- Contest : What Biotourism Means to Me
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.4 Analyses and Reports
- BIOTOURISM – press release
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.2 Create Database for the stakeholders