TOT for primary educational level teachers on environmentally related teaching Subjects.
The regional training, covering all the primary educational level of Albania, aimed at increasing the training capacities of the Albanian teachers on environmentally related teaching subjects (biology, chemistry, and geography) was conducted.
The training covered more than 150 teachers in 3 rounds. The Biologists of Albania contributed to the preparation of the training curricula and materials as well as in delivering the trainings at the city level in all regional in Albania.
Lead partner: Biologists of Albania
Donor: Institute of Pedagogical Studies
Duration period: 01.09.2008-01.06.2009
- TOT workshop – How to Green their schools?
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.4 Analyses and Reports
- Beyond Borders – Activity 2.3.1. Training on “Green and Sustainable Tourism”
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.3 Conduct the research
- ECO clubs in Korca and Pogradec
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.2 Create Database for the stakeholders
- Beyond Borders – Activity 1.5 Benchmarking Analysis
- Bio-tourism – Stakeholder’s training in Korca
- Bio-tourism – Training Workshop Korca