20 March 2019
Training helps the local business representatives to efficiently use their resources, develop strategy for energy and waste management, develop “green” brands such as Fully-Verified, focus their activities toward sustainability. Nine Albanian representatives from Bulqiza, Mat, Diber and Klos took part in this Training.
- General introduction to what is green and sustainable tourism. Best practices in the cross-border region;
- What is not sustainable and green tourism? Examples the cross-border region;
- Where to buy or/and how to produce environmentally friendly products;
- How to use and prioritize sustainable practices in the businesses / experiences (Ecolabel system);
- Practical exercises and analysis of the business and guidance for more effective management. Efficient use of resources, having in mind the impact on the environment (services and products).
- None Found